BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jubilantlula
Calcite | Level 5

Greetings,

I just created a very simple survival chart (code & cart are attached) and was trying to change the colors from "red" and "blue" into something else, like "purple" and "orange".

Would anyone tell me where I did wrong?

I tried to following the instructions from the following link; however, those colors are still remain the same.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63962/HTML/default/viewer.htm#statug_templt_a0000...

Thank you for all of the support!

Lindsey

ods graphics on;

proc template;
   define style Styles.StatColor;
      parent = Styles.HTMLBlue;
      style GraphData1 from GraphData1 / contrastcolor = purple;
      style GraphData2 from GraphData2 / contrastcolor = orange;
   end;
run;

ods listing style=StatColor;

proc lifetest data = sorted_raw_data alpha = 0.05 plots(only) = survival(cl);
      time miles * censored(0);
      by truck;
      strata population;
run;

proc template;
delete Styles.StatColor;
run;

ods graphics off;

suervival.png

I tried to following the instructions from the following link; however, those colors are still remain the same.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63962/HTML/default/viewer.htm#statug_templt_a0000...

Thank you for all of the support!

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Your proc template code is changing the contrastcolor which is what the boundary of a barchart would display, not the main color.

Try changing contrastcolor to just color.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation