BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DataScientist
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I have been unsuccessfully trying to download the SAS/STAT 14.1 User's Guide from the following location:

http://support.sas.com/software/products/stat/index.html#s1=2

I believe I have been unable to download it because of its size.

Is there a PDF for a section of the SAS/STAT 14.1 User's Guide that only has SAS/STAT procedures?

I can see that this section is available in HTML at the moment?

Cheers,

Sandesh.

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

That is only stat procedures. 

You can download only the Procs of interest? What version of SAS do you have installed? Usually it comes installed with a user guide. 

DataScientist
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you for your response @Reeza.

Yes, you are correct. I am only interested in downloading a PDF for procedures and not the entire SAS/STAT 14.1 User's Guide. Have tried downloading the User's Guide earlier without much success. Have a download speed of 6 Mbps and the necessary space to download the 500 MB file.

As you've mentioned at the moment there are PDFs available only for individual procedures, which is a bit cumbersome. I access SAS Studio 3.5 through the university edition.

Cheers,

Sandesh.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Links to PDF docs for each procedure are here.  You could download just the doc for the procedures you think you'll use.

The complete PDF for the entire SAS/STAT 14.1 User's Guide is here -- but it is over 550MB.  That will take several minutes to download on a high-speed connection.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
DataScientist
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you for your response @ChrisHemedinger.

Have tried downloading the User's Guide earlier without much success. Have a download speed of 6 Mbps and the necessary space to download the 500 MB file.

As you've mentioned at the moment there are PDFs available only for individual procedures, which is a bit cumbersome.

Cheers,

Sandesh.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation