BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CaraJ
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I am looking to examine relationships between illness and contamination data. Given the data sparseness or zero counts in the contamination datatset, exploratory look using transfer functions did not quite prove what I was looking for so I am now looking into Brownian distance covariance for general correlation given the non-linear situation to assess dependence. I have searched the web and continuing to do so but has anyone identified a SAS procedure to conduct Brownian distance covariance? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

No current procedures.  Looking at the MATLAB code, I suppose someone with a fair amount of time and bandwidth could convert it to PROC IML code, so you might try searching the web for something along those lines.

Steve Denham

CaraJ
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Steve. After much search, I was able to locate some coding to implement this analysis.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation