BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AgasiTM
Calcite | Level 5

Hello

I am conducting some multilevel analyses using PROC MIXED and am dealing with a small sample. I would like to run my model in PROC MIXED using the bootstrapping method and was wondering how it is done in this procedure. I understand that there is no straightforward command for this in PROC MIXED, but was wondering if there is a macro or syntax I can use to complement my analysis. I am not very 'fluent' in SAS syntax, so if there is such a macro, any documentation and explanation to elaborate on it would be extremely useful.

Thanks!

A

2 REPLIES 2
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

Do a search on SAS-L for David Cassell.  He posted two macros that were wrappers around any stat procedure, for doing a randomization test.  They were also presented at the 2002 SUGI, so a search there as well might help.

Steve Denham

AgasiTM
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks! I will take a look at those papers.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation