BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Bhupinder
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

My question is bit off from SAS and STAT tracks. But, hopefully you guys might have also come across this kind of puzzle.

I am handling few 3-way interactions and have applied Tukey’ s student range test and Tukey-Kramer’s test to significant differences among means. Y variables are log transformed. I want to take opinion what should be the best possible way to present these interactions. I am thinking to have it in tables instead of graphs. But adding three different schemes of letters/numbers/symbols to differentiate means are making tables congested. In my field people, mostly put LSD. But I want to stick to Tukey’ s tests.

Can we calculate something like LSD based on Tukey’ s test to get rid of different schemes of letters/numbers/symbols in the table? Are there any good reference showing 3-way interactions in neat form?

Thanks
Bhupinder
1 REPLY 1
ArtC
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Although I am generally not a fan of PROC G3D, it has a SCATTER statement which can be used along with the SHAPE option to show the groups in the interaction. Code the various shapes to the significantly different groups in the interaction - this can work well when the groups are fairly distinct.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation