BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Moshood
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear All,

I am in need of the article presented in 1993 by D Marx and Stroup as titled below.

Analysis of spatial variability using PROC MIXED (1993)

by D Marx, W W Stroup

Venue:In Kansas State University Conference on Applied Statistics in Agriculture

I am very much eager to read the paper. Kindly send to my email address bakare@ualberta.ca

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

It looks like one of the paper authors published a paper in 2011, in which he gives an email address for contact information (at the end of the paper):

http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings11/349-2011.pdf

Perhaps you could contact the author directly to see whether he has an electronic copy of the '93 paper.

cynthia

1zmm
Quartz | Level 8

I agree with Cynthia@SAS:  Both David Marx and Walter W. Stroup are at the Department of Statistics in the University of Nebraska at Lincoln and have contact e-mail addresses. Chapter 11 of the second edition of SAS for Mixed Models, one of whose authors is Walter W. Stroup, is devoted to spatial variability; this chapter is probably much more up to date than the 1993 paper. Another possibility is contacting the library at Kansas State to see if they have the proceedings from the conference on applied agricultural statistics where this paper was presented.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation