BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Yondori
Calcite | Level 5

Hi I'm just installed my SAS 9.2 ver. on my laptop and I found something wrong on the output page.

It's.. hard to describe but... symptom is as follows

2222.png

Like this.. there are some distortions on the name of the colum and its belonging data..

and.. what's worse is if size of the data gets bigger, the more distorted its data alignment..

I don't know what I need to do to solve this problem... can Anybody give me some tips on this problem..

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Looks like a FONT issue. You should use a fixed font like SASFONT or COURIER.  From the menu select Tools -> Options -> Fonts

Font Menu.gif

art297
Opal | Level 21

What font are you using?  It could just be that you are using a font that isn't monospace/non-proportional.

Yondori
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks~ It was really minor problem.

Thank you very much for your kind help Merry Christmas~ ^^

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation