BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Reeza
Super User

In SAS 9.3 SAS generates that in the output, review your output from proc nlin. Do you want that in a dataset rather than in the window?

The format is exactly as your image...

9-11-2015 9-54-20 AM.png

afgdurrani0
Pyrite | Level 9
Dear sir
I first make calculations with hand for few samples than I match it with sas results, in this way I varify sas results.
lvm
Rhodochrosite | Level 12 lvm
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I was confused by your request, because NLIN automatically gives you the 95% confidence intervals for the parameter estimates. Bootstrap gives an alternative approach. But now I think you are requesting a way to program this outside of NLIN, possibly in the same data step used for the R2 calcuation. You know that you can use an ODS output statement to get the parameter estimates and confidence intervals saved as a data file. Then you would have them for other processing. The default method for the confidence interval is

estimate +/- t.SE,

where t is the 97.5 percentile of the t distrubiton with the error degrees of freedom (with large df, t is about 2). Thus, you can check your work.

lvm
Rhodochrosite | Level 12 lvm
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

For your information, BOOTSTRAP was only added in the more recent releases of NLIN. It is not in 12.3, but it is in 13.1. So you may not have this.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 in conversation