BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

dear all, 

when try to load the SAS ondemand, it showing "initializing" only.  i am not able to load it. 

earlier, I  could do it easy. 

What could be the probable reason and how to resolve this problem

thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
Just to clarify, the Ondemand Dashboard loads properly, but when you open SAS Studio, it is stuck on the "Initializing" screen, correct?
My SAS Studio was a little slow to load today - I would suggest:
1. Try a different browser.
2. Clear the browser cache.

And try again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tom_grant
SAS Super FREQ
Just to clarify, the Ondemand Dashboard loads properly, but when you open SAS Studio, it is stuck on the "Initializing" screen, correct?
My SAS Studio was a little slow to load today - I would suggest:
1. Try a different browser.
2. Clear the browser cache.

And try again.
Beginnerforever
Calcite | Level 5

Moin Moin,

I was starting my learning subscription when sas studio (the browser-based application. Just to clarify as it was confused in other posts) suddenly stopped working. (endless initialization).

Clearing the cache or changing the browser didn't work. (which were the only usable advices I could find with google.)

Maybe the is another Idea? 😄

Greetings

HelpMe
Calcite | Level 5

Trying to bump this thread in case anyone has found a solution to this. Summary: Logged successful into SAS OnDemand for Academics, but stuck on "Initializing" on the new SAS Studio tab that opens. 

Tried to date:

1. Other browser

2. Emptying caches

3. On/Off VPN to different countries

Anyone have news?

HelpMe
Calcite | Level 5

Update. Anti-malware was blocking site access at that point of the login process. Ghostery was blocking a tracker. Trusted the site and initialization proceeded normally. Hope this helps someone.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation