BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Mohamed-Salem
Fluorite | Level 6

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sas.workflow.framework.client.WorkflowServiceException: No ids found for LabelPath: def:/xxxxx

when i'm trying to create new case throw the ECM screen  this error appear. 

can any one know the reason and the solution ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mohamed-Salem
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks at all , the problem was solved . 

there was a policy that contains URL that point to wrong web server an after i modified  it to correct server every thing worked as I want .

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

You have posted this request in the wrong forum area.  What technology are you using?  I can move your post to the relevant area, but I need to know what the question is about, maybe expand upon your question also, what are you doing, what technology/version, what module is throwing problem etc.

Mohamed-Salem
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks at all , the problem was solved . 

there was a policy that contains URL that point to wrong web server an after i modified  it to correct server every thing worked as I want .

SimonMcGrother
SAS Employee

I'm really glad you were able to diagnose and solve this.
Best wishes

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

binny
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Mohamed,

I am facing the same issue with same error after running proc soap  to create incident in Enterprise Case Management.

May I further understand what policy it was that you have changed in order for it to work? As far as I am concerned my proc soap code are configured properly already