BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
pveldurthi
Calcite | Level 5

wondering if any one in the forum is using SAS Model Risk Management and are having issues with Document Uploads to models. May I know the size limit you have set for the documents, by default it is 100MB(given, MRM 6.1 users have installed hotfix W72002), and how is the permormance of the applcation. If any one increased the size of the document and want to know if there is any impact of the performance of the application. I have it set to 100MB, but our  business partner want it to be increase it to 1GB.

I would ilke to know if any one in the SAS Community has any experience with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrendanW
SAS Moderator

Hi,

The performance impact will depend upon many factors including - your hardware, number of users, number of models, etc.  The solution was designed to store word documents, pdf files, and spreadsheet data. To prevent users from loading massive files the default 100MB limit was set.  To prevent performance degradation as the history accumulates, we would suggest keeping the limit under 500MB. 

Regards,

Brendan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BrendanW
SAS Moderator

Hi,

The performance impact will depend upon many factors including - your hardware, number of users, number of models, etc.  The solution was designed to store word documents, pdf files, and spreadsheet data. To prevent users from loading massive files the default 100MB limit was set.  To prevent performance degradation as the history accumulates, we would suggest keeping the limit under 500MB. 

Regards,

Brendan

pveldurthi
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Brandon, finally I got response to a MRM related post. I understand SAS recommends the limit to be small.