SAS Risk Dimensions, SAS High Performance Risk, SAS Enterprise GRC and other banking and insurance solutions

SAS Enterprise GRC user guide

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

SAS Enterprise GRC user guide

Hi, Could anyone help me with the procedure to access the eGRC user guide, the site is requesting for password, how can we obtain the same to access the user guides required. Quick help is much appreciated. 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎07-12-2016 10:36 PM
Grand Advisor

Re: SAS Enterprise GRC user guide

I don't think there's an option besides following the instructions. 

Given that companies have created competing products that support similar functionality they do need to protect their Intellectual Property. 

online doc icon Online Documentation       

Free Online Documentation

The documentation for SAS Enterprise GRC is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain from your SAS consultant or by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Enterprise GRC in the subject field of the form.

SAS Enterprise GRC lock

http://support.sas.com/software/products/egrc/#Free

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎07-12-2016 10:36 PM
Grand Advisor

I don't think there's an option besides following the instructions. 

Given that companies have created competing products that support similar functionality they do need to protect their Intellectual Property. 

online doc icon Online Documentation       

Free Online Documentation

The documentation for SAS Enterprise GRC is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain from your SAS consultant or by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Enterprise GRC in the subject field of the form.

SAS Enterprise GRC lock

http://support.sas.com/software/products/egrc/#Free

New Contributor

Thank You Reeza.

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation