SAS Risk Dimensions, SAS High Performance Risk, SAS Enterprise GRC and other banking and insurance solutions

IFRS 9 impairement implementation in SAS

Accepted Solution Solved
Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

IFRS 9 impairement implementation in SAS

Hello experts, Please, I would like to get from your experiences about the implementation of “IFRS9 impairement stages : 1,2 and 3” in sas for banking. How much time do you give for the realization of every stage. Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎04-10-2017 01:24 PM
Community Manager

Re: IFRS 9 impairement implementation in SAS

SAS has a new offering: SAS Expected Credit Loss - designed for IFRS 9 and CECL compliance. See the product info here and follow the links for more details or contact your SAS account rep for more information.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Esteemed Advisor

Implementing SAS solution for IFRS9 is a kinda complex thing, so I doubt that you could get any useful information by a post reply. What you need is kind of implementation report, or the posibility to meet a reference site.
Perhaps you can find a presentation or similar on the Internet. Either way I would try to get your SAS representative to help you with this kind of feedback.
Data never sleeps
Respected Advisor

[ Edited ]

Same as @LinusH: You definitely need to get in direct contact with SAS for an answer to this question.

Solution
‎04-10-2017 01:24 PM
Community Manager

SAS has a new offering: SAS Expected Credit Loss - designed for IFRS 9 and CECL compliance. See the product info here and follow the links for more details or contact your SAS account rep for more information.

Post a Question
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation