BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
leoldv12
Calcite | Level 5

Dear colleagues,

I am running SAS 9.4 and I find a very curious surprise in that my program contains a few tabulates and proc prints, and every time that one of them is executed, the Listing stops and claims that I have to type in END in the command line (I use the old editor) to continue. It never happened before.

Any clues?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: Are you also seeing a message that says the LOG or LISTING area is full? What happens if you run one step at a time? Since you are using Display Manager, you may want to open a track with Tech Support. I used to get messages like this with TABULATE when I had huge data sets with lots of crossings or when my program would generate lots of errors and the log and listing files would get full, but I've not see that happen in a LONG, LONG time -- probably never in SAS 9.4.

Cynthia
leoldv12
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks, but the listing area was almost empty, and just printing about 20 lines.

ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

Provide a screenshot of the exact message please.

leoldv12
Calcite | Level 5

the answer is autopop off.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation