BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Amy0223
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I need to create a report like below but I'm new to this. Any sample codes or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.10.35 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5
ed_sas_member
Meteorite | Level 14
Hi
Do you want to display raw data or to create a summary report (e.g with frequencies)?
- for raw data, you should consider proc print or even proc report, which as more style options and enhancements but far more complicated..
- for summary reports, proc freq or proc tabulate could do the job. As well as proc report.
Amy0223
Quartz | Level 8
How to do it using proc tabulate or proc report? Could you please provide some sample codes that might work for this report? Thank you!
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Please provide the dataset on which this report will be based, in usable form (a data step with datalines, posted in a window opened with the "little running man" button).

Amy0223
Quartz | Level 8
I was not given the dataset. But the question asked me how I would proceed to make this kind of report. Thank you.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation