BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AustinLan
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, currently I am using SAS Enterprise Guide 7.15 which is a great editor in itself but I am still missing some key features that I often use in other language editors like pycharm and rstudio. One feature I desperately need is floating/detachable windows for to take advantage of my multi-monitor setup. The enterprise guide version I have is a single window environment and the best it can do is a side by side or stacked layout in the same window but this is not what I am looking for. I usually work with multiple files simultaneously and its really frustrating to go back through editor, log and output, every time I run some code in the editor.

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

The only way to get this is to request a SAS Software Depot from your SAS account manager, making sure that the EG standalone installer is included. The latest EG version is now 8.2. Multi-monitor support and tabbed program windows are all there as well as a host of other improvements.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation