BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
TingYee
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all,

My Libref is successfully assigned, but it does not appear in the library section.

Have tried refreshing and also creating a new program but none worked.

Appreciate your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TingYee
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @Reeza ,

I have checked with Tech Support and they have advised me to turn off the interactive mode in my SAS studio. I am then able to see the libref in the libraries.

Thanks all for your help!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
ed_sas_member
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi @TingYee 

Could you please post the code you used to assign the library, as well as the log?

TingYee
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @ed_sas_member , please refer to this image. Thanks.

TingYee_1-1589813926107.png

TingYee
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @Kurt_Bremser ,

Yes i clicked on the refresh button under both the "Libraries" and "Server Files and Folders".

Reeza
Super User

Log out and log back in and if the error persists let us know. 

TingYee
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @Reeza , problem persists even after re-login and re-setting SAS session.

Reeza
Super User

Can you access the library?

proc datasets lib=pg1;
run; quit;

What does the log show if you run that after assigning your libname? And does it show?

Also, is this a custom SAS Studio installation and what version. I have recollections of this being an issue but it was several versions ago....the following should show your versions. 

proc product_status;run;
TingYee
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @Reeza ,

Kindly refer to attached for my log. I am able to access libraries but the libref which is assigned is not appearing.

Reeza
Super User

Looks like you're running a fairly custom installation as some parts are M6, M5, M3 etc. In this case you likely need to work with SAS Tech support, it's beyond my debugging skills. 

And try it in a different browser of course. 

TingYee
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi @Reeza ,

I have checked with Tech Support and they have advised me to turn off the interactive mode in my SAS studio. I am then able to see the libref in the libraries.

Thanks all for your help!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation