BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Midi
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello EveryOne , I'm Working on a remote working development machine , and i have a large dataset that weights more than 100MB and i want to export it to my local Pc (as an xlsx File) , is there a practical way to do it ? , thank you .

6 REPLIES 6
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

and how many columns?

Excel has a maximum of 16,384 columns

What are you going to do with this data on the local machine? Are you going to use SAS? Or Python or R or C++? It makes a difference.

--
Paige Miller
Midi
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello , There Are 3000 columns approximately , and i'm going to use miner on my local machine.

thx.

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@Midi wrote:

Hello , There Are 3000 columns approximately , and i'm going to use miner on my local machine.

thx.

I guess I would like (and I guess @Kurt_Bremser would like) you to provide details of the project, give a full explanation, rather than releasing one piece of information (that we don't understand, what is "miner"?) at a time. If we have that, we might be able to give you a reasonable recommendation on what to do.

--
Paige Miller

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation