BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sas_td2016
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello Friends

I am trying to access SAS Virtual machine using http://localhost:10080

I am getting this message.  I have already installed unvbasicvapp__9411016__ova__en__sp0__1 and trying to launch using virtual box.

Can you please help me what is the issue here?  I didn't have any issue before.  I tried to access now, but I am getting this message.

Your help is highly appreciated.

sas_td2016_0-1622382472650.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Pl check if your VM is running

sas_td2016
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for your reply.

Yes,VM is running and still getting the same message.

Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14
If vm is running , then one reason is port 10080 is blocked.
Is this this the first time your are trying to run sas university edition?
Second what is your browser?
sas_td2016
Obsidian | Level 7
No, I have used it before and no issue. I tried to log in this weekend but I can't.
I used both IE and Firefox.
sas_td2016
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks everyone for your input.  I have found that SAS studio migrated to On Demand for Academics as you mentioned and started using it.

tc
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 tc
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

FYI. Glad your worries are behind you! I started encountering the error message too this weekend, and a Google search suggests Chrome was just changed to block port 10080 in the last few days. I've opened another post to see if that's the case, and if so, if there's an easy way to change the port number.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation