BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
atikurmamun
Calcite | Level 5

i want to know when i see the sas 1st time i see the t grouping comes out with letter and means but nowadays i see it is coming with means and bar diagram though the value is ok for me, it is hard to present in front of someone cause they sometimes couldn't understand the bar but they can understand the lettering.is there anyone who can help me withit is new styleit is new styleit is old one where grouping comes with letteringit is old one where grouping comes with lettering this?
i have attached 2 pictures for understanding my question. Number 1 is new and number 2 is the old one. please give me a solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

The code that created the output would likely be helpful.

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking how to not create the graph? If you do not want the graph then you may need to include 1) ODS Graphics off; in your program before the procedure and/or 2) remove any Plot statements.

The ODS Graphics is a system option. If you turn it on in one part of your code you may need to turn it off in another. Depending on your environment for running SAS some of these options will persist from the last setting in a previous session and need to be turned off in the current.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

The code that created the output would likely be helpful.

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking how to not create the graph? If you do not want the graph then you may need to include 1) ODS Graphics off; in your program before the procedure and/or 2) remove any Plot statements.

The ODS Graphics is a system option. If you turn it on in one part of your code you may need to turn it off in another. Depending on your environment for running SAS some of these options will persist from the last setting in a previous session and need to be turned off in the current.

atikurmamun
Calcite | Level 5
yaa i don't want the graph rather i want the letter against graph...i want the picture 2 format not picture 1...
now question is...how do i off ODS graphics off cause i didn't on anything. if you could please tell me where is the option it will be very much helpful...
atikurmamun
Calcite | Level 5
dear, i got the solution after using ods graphics off code using. though i didn't get any permanent option for close or off this ods I have to use this in every program for ods graph off. however, i am now happy and this will be ok for me.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation