BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Beginners_luck
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

My two questions are rather straightforward.

1. Is it possible to conduct a three way interaction using JMP software? i.e. a so-called 3-way ANOVA, although it doesn't go by that name I think.

2. If you can conduct "3-way ANOVAs", which function(s) of JMP are you using?

My goal is to find out the significance values of the interactions of different plant traits that are coupled under treatment (disease) x accession (or genotype) x time. Time is a variable that have two defined time points only. If using only two different interaction parameters it can be conducted using the JMP Fit Model platform for making two-way ANOVA interaction. This I have done before.

If anyone is willing to give a helping hand, I will be most happy! Smiley Happy

Best regards,

Jim

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Please post your question to the JMP community forum

https://community.jmp.com/welcome they are more likely to have suggestions.

Beginners_luck
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry! You may remove my question. I have posted in the discussion forum now.

Best,

Jim

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation