BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
gl
Calcite | Level 5 gl
Calcite | Level 5

I am a new user of sas. I wanna test the interval validation, so I use proc surveyselect for bootstrap resampling.

Below is my codes:

sasfile g load;

proc surveyselect data=g out=gg

seed=123456 rep=1000 method=urs samprate=1 outhits;

run;

sasfile g close;

proc surveylogistic data=gg ;

model  y(descending) = exposure;

run;

However, from proc surveylogistic I got a ridiculous confidence interval of exposure: (OR=1.2, 95%CI:1.2-1.2). I mean, after getting 1000 times replications, the sample size increased and the CI seemed too small.. But I used the method of unrestricted sampling without weighting, so I don't how to get the plausible standard error to estimate CI.

How to deal with that? Can anyone help? Thanks very very much~~!!

1 REPLY 1
gl
Calcite | Level 5 gl
Calcite | Level 5

The other thing is, can I get AUC (ROC c-statistics) in proc surveylogistic? And the confidence interval of AUC? Any way to calculate the AUC after the bootstrap using 'proc surveyselect'?

Thanks!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation