BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi
i am new in sas environment.how i will remotely access a sas server from the client pc...
4 REPLIES 4
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
There are several ways, depending on how your system is set up and the products licensed. Without knowing more, we could easily send you off in the wrong direction. So, I would suggest that you first need to call your local SAS support person. If you aren't successful that way, I'd suggest that the two of you get on the phone with tech support.
deleted_user
Not applicable
i have no local tech support and i am student...
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you are a student and using SAS at a College or University Computer Center, most Universities have instructions for how to access computer resources. If you cannot find the correct person at the Computer Center, then your professor should be able to provide you with the right method, in your environment, to access SAS on a server.

cynthia
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
As a teacher, I am the first line of tech support for my students. I would suggest you talk to your instructor then.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation