BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
milts
Pyrite | Level 9
hi how can i delete records in my metadata tables?

i defined an authentication domain back then and i want to delete it but i don't know how.

the same goes with a machine i defined back then.

if i delete this entries will it affect other tables as well?

thanks a lot!
3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
About Auth domains there is no support in the GUI to delete them. In 9,2, you can:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/mcsecug/61708/HTML/default/n11xfvoau0jli0n1cl6rtfh5idfx....

Of course, you could use the metadata API to remove things. But it's highly recomended not to do so unless necessary because of the possibility to corrupt the whole metadata server...

What do you exactly mean by "machine", describe what you have defined in more detail.

/Linus
Data never sleeps
milts
Pyrite | Level 9
i'm referring to the associated machine i entered when i was adding a server in the SMC. it appears in the license manager tree in the SMC.

Am i right that there's no support in the GUI just like my concern on authdomains?

thanks a lot!
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Haven't worked with license manager, so I can't really tell.
Yes, there is no support for this in 9.1.3.

/Linus
Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation