columns BRM_RULESET_ID BRM_RULESET_NAME RATE_ASSIGNMENT_NAME STATUS MSG;

compute STATUS;

if STATUS ne 'SUCCESS' then

call define(_row_, "style", "style=[backgroundcolor=red]");

if STATUS eq 'SUCCESS' then

call define(_row_, "style", "style=[backgroundcolor=green]");

endcomp;

run;

I had written small code using proc report with windows option.When I am trying to run the program I am getting the below error.

Error: Unable to initialize window environment.

ERROR: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of insufficient memory.

Can you please help in fixing the issue.I was running this code from SAS EG.

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

When you are using SAS Enterprise Guide, code is submitted in "batch" mode to SAS on either the local machine or the server machine. This means that many "interactive" windows, such as the PROC REPORT interactive REPORT window does NOT work in EG "batch" mode. Enterprise Guide has the List Report Wizard, which surfaces some, but not all of the same functionality as the PROC REPORT window.

If you have SAS on Windows on a local installation, then your code will open the interactive window in SAS Display Manager. Otherwise, in EG, you will have to change your WINDOWS option to NOWD in order for the code to run correctly. But, the interactive window will not open in EG.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation