BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Nick_jr
Calcite | Level 5

Hi

I have a thought, when I use proc print, I get the result in the sas viewer output window, but when I continue to use other features such as proc freq the output window is not cleared away from the old runs. is there any way that the old information disappears before the latest code prints out?

Thanks

/N

5 REPLIES 5
allurai0412
Fluorite | Level 6

hi,

Please try this....

dm 'log;clear;output;clear;';

OR

'odsresults;select all;clear';

Regards

Allu..

Nick_jr
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Your suggestions dm 'log;clear;output;clear;';

clear the log window, but the html file (SAS results viewer) shows still the old runs.

/N

Nick_jr
Calcite | Level 5

it works now 🙂

if i use :

html close;

html newfile=none;

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Here is a paper (http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings12/250-2012.pdf) that outlines some different ways of working with the Results Viewer behavior. Perhaps it will put everything in perspective, including some other NEWFILE= options, like NEWFILE=PROC.

cynthia

cam03
Calcite | Level 5

What I haven't seen is a solution to turn this:

ods html newfile=proc;

into a definition for keys. Is there code for that to replace "clear log; clear out; submit" ?

Thinking of going back to old output until there is a fix for that...

Thanks!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation