BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Corey
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm creating a bar chart with a line overlay using proc gbarline in SAS 9.2.  The graphs found in this paper are representative examples of what I'm doing:

https://analytics.ncsu.edu/sesug/2010/CC15.Maddox.pdf

Is there anyway to switch the left and right axes?  In other words, I'd like the left axis to be % drop shipments and the right axis to be number of orders.

Thank you!

-C

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

Post the code you are currently using along with any supporting statements such as AXIS Pattern or Symbol. Axis and Raxis are likely what you are looking for.

You might also want to consider moving to Proc SGPLOT which has more options for overlaying multiple graphs with individual controls.

VBAR or VBARBASIC with VLINE or VBARPARM with Series plots in Sgplot.

Corey
Calcite | Level 5

I'm sorry for such a late reply!  I think switching to Proc SGPLOT is a good strategy.

PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

The first thing you should do is switch to PROC SGPLOT. 

The next thing you should do is browse the Graphically Speaking Blog. I would be surprised if you can't find your answer there.

Corey
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you! I'm going to switch to sgplot and see what I can come up with.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation