BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
1) In a library i am having 400 datasets of daily transations with same variables.
How can i append all the datasets.
2) TO the datsets a new dataset is joining this folder per day (and i dont know the name of the new dataset)and i should append the new dataset to the old appended datsets ,how can i find the new dataset and how can i do this by macro.
2 REPLIES 2
Patrick
Opal | Level 21
The question will be:
What exacty defines a new dataset and separates it from other data sets in the same library/folder?

"i should append the new dataset to the old appended datsets"
So you have sets of new data sets and sets of existing data sets - you might have to explain a bit better and give a clear example.
Patrick
Opal | Level 21
Is this real world or excercise?

Your question sounds so related to this one:
http://support.sas.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=10544&tstart=0

And if this is the same excercise then why not read all the text files into one data set in first place.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation