BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AmitKB
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi all,
I have a text file containing a paragraph. I want to read it as multiple line/ records. I am not able to do it using inflie statement.
Thank for the help.

Regards,

Amit

here is the text:

These changes are the result of rapid technological innovation in the design of microprocessors. Moore's law, coined by Intel founder Gordon Moore, Upline states that processing power roughly doubles every 18 months, and this law has held for about the last three decades. Eventually, physical limits upline will slow this progress, but each time possible limits upline appeared in the past, chip designers overcame them.
1 REPLY 1

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation