Help using Base SAS procedures

Proc tabulate warning related doubt

N/A

Proc tabulate warning related doubt

Hi there,
I use some proc tabulates to group data as an intermediate step to reach the final result, due to the large number of bytes involved it appears a window telling me that the results are large and could take a long time and a large amount of system resources to add to the project and ask me to press continue in order to proceed. I would like this warning not to show and the code to be processed to the end without my participation, how do I get this?. I would also like the html page not to display as this procedure is a intermediate step I don't need to look at.
Thanks in advance.
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Proc tabulate warning related doubt

Posted in reply to deleted_user
Hi:
How are you submitting the PROC TABULATE code??? In a batch program, from within SAS Enterprise Guide, using SAS Display Manager in an interactive session???

The method that you use for "turning off" ODS HTML automatic creation of output will differ depending on how you're submitting code. The fact that you are referring to a "project" makes me think that you are using SAS Enterprise Guide.

If so, this question might get more relevant responses if you posted it in the SAS Enterprise Guide forum.

cynthia
N/A

Re: Proc tabulate warning related doubt

Posted in reply to Cynthia_sas
Thank you Cynthia,
Yeah, I use SAS Enterprise Guide. I will post it there too.

Asier
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation