class treatment;
var response;
freq freq;
run;

There is error message in Log:
proc npar1way edf plots=edfplot;
------
22 200
ERROR 22-322: Syntax error, expecting one of the following: ;, AB, ANOVA, CORRECT, D, DATA, EDF,
KLOTZ, KS, KS1, MEDIAN, MISSING, MOOD, NOPRINT, PERM, SAVAGE, SCORES, ST, VW,
WILCOXON.
ERROR 200-322: The symbol is not recognized and will be ignored.
113 class treatment;
ERROR: File WORK.EDFPLOT.DATA does not exist.

I need to plot K-S plot. My SAS version is V9.2. Anyone please help look it!
Thanks,
Ching
5 REPLIES 5
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
The PLOTS= only works with ODS Graphics. Did you include the
ODS GRAPHICS ON;
statement?
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
I generated some data and your code ran fine after I added the ODS GRAPHICS ON; and ODS GRAPHICS OFF; statements around the PROC. Another possibility is that you must have SAS/Graph licensed in order for the ODS graphics to run.
QLi
Fluorite | Level 6 QLi
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks,

I checked my SAS is not V9.2. it is V9.1. For V9.1, how to plot the K-S test comparison?
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
I believe that what you are looking for was originally called a "Pair Chart" by Dana Quade when he developed it back in the 70's. There is one version in SUGI proceedings, but I know doubt it is online (google: "pair chart" sas macro). Here is a reference to Dana's original paper (now online):

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/120800711/abstract

If you can't locate the macro, you can write the code based on the article. Correction: The edfplot is not the Pair Chart. The Pair Chart directly compared the two groups rather than creating two plots.

Message was edited by: Doc@Duke

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation