02-12-2015 03:59 AM
Could any one help, i never worked on Relative Risk using SAS till now but now in my study i have some tasks related to this so please any one try to reslove this one.
Clinical Pharmacology Reporting and Analysis Plan for A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind (sponsor open), Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose Escalation Trial to Evaluate the Safety .
10 mg 20 mg 30 mg 40 mg 50 mg Placebo
i have to generate "plot of common adverse events and relative risk".
1) which procedure i have to use ?
2) what are raw values, need to cacluate for plot?
3)usually we generate figure trt vs control group, so my question is for this figure we have to display trt vs trt also for dose escalation. means for seing what is the difference in trtments and how it varies??
related to this i dnot have any information in RAP or protocol. so how i can move??
Thanks in advance.
02-12-2015 04:55 AM
1. To calculate relative risk you generally use proc freq.
2. See the doc for how it is calculated and the data format/structure required
3. Google papers in your field and see what the standard presentation/plot looks like, otherwise you're waiting for someone else to do it. Or hoping someone with expertise in that exact particular subject happens along. They may, but it may take a while.
02-12-2015 06:38 AM
02-19-2015 03:40 AM
i saw this site : 43773 - Adverse event relative risk macro but that macro is not available then how can i know which procedure have to use ??
02-19-2015 06:16 AM
The principal thing to take from that example is the proc template GTL code. You would need to get your data into a shape where you can use it. You can also have a look at this blogs which has many examples and guidance:
At the end of the day, it is a probably one the most complicated graphs your likely to see the pharma arena, so don't be suprised if it takes you a fair amount of work to get out.