BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jaheuk
Obsidian | Level 7
dear all,
my PROC REPORT works fine on PC and MAINFRAME.
However, on mainframe my .PNG image is not dispayed properly (red cross) after emailing this html report.
I did an FTP of the original PNG file to mainframe either BINARY as TEXT, nothing helps.
I suppose the syntax below is correct?
PC: call define('flag','style','style={preimage="c:\data\czech.png"}')
MF: CALL DEFINE('FLAG','STYLE',"STYLE={PREIMAGE='D9HJA.S.TEST'}")

any suggestions?

Regards,
Herman
1 REPLY 1
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
First, you should review the SAS-generated HTML code where your HTML tag refereces your uploaded binary file.

From what you have demonstrated, the file was uploaded to an MVS sequential dataset which is not going to be known to your mainframe web browser unless you have a specific CGI-interface implemented called MVSDS.

You must have ODS HTML code to generate your web-content either to a z/OS MVS HFS/zFS or to a PDSE library?

Also, as a simple test, you should attempt to display the PNG file independent of any other HTML code/tags, presuming your site has implemented the MVSDS facility in the HTTP (Apache) mainframe web server. You will need to check with your IBM z/OS MVS mainframe system programmer staff to get the answer to this question.

What I would recommend here is that you seek some technical guidance with generating web content to your z/OS mainframe web server, whether to a HFS/zFS or to MVS PDS/PDSE or sequential dataset resource.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation