BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nohassles
Obsidian | Level 7

SAS Community,

I am trying to create pseudo columns using inline tab character in my PROC REPORT. I have read numerous papers and tried many techniques but I am not getting the desired result. In the code below I am using "09"x to point to where I would like the tab in my output. The SAS compiler has typically indicated that what I was attempting was not permitted.

I am looking for suggestion on the proper method on inserting tabs in my PROC REPORT output. Thanks.

ODS escapechar='^';

COMPUTE BEFORE _PAGE_ / left;

IF _BREAK_ = ' ' THEN

DO;

text1="^{style [font_face=wingdings font_size=12 pt foreground=MEGR]n}"

||"Avg Charges <= 10th Percentile: " || strip(put(avg_chg10.sum,dollar14.1)) || "^{"09"x}"

||"^{style [font_face=wingdings font_size=12 pt foreground=DAGR]n}"

||"Avg Charges >= 90th Percentile: " || strip(put(avg_chg90.sum,dollar14.1));

END;

** Put New Variables in Line Statements;

LINE text1 $300.;

ENDCOMP;

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Post the errors, best is the whole Proc report step and messages from the Log.

nohassles
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks.

Cynthia_sas indicated that I would not be able to insert a tab in ODS PDF output in her reply to a comment by a another user.

https://communities.sas.com/t5/ODS-and-Base-Reporting/Tab-character-and-PDF/td-p/71224

Steve

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation