BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
PTD_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

I create PDF output with Proc Shewhart using ODS, and I can't get rid of the procedure titles in the PDF file.

ODS NOPROCTITLE doesn't work, and no matter of what combination of PROCTITLE and PROCLABLE I use the annoying procedure titles and headers are there.

Help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

ODS NOPROCTITLE works to suppress the procedure title in the output report itself. It will not change the PDF bookmark nodes. To change those nodes in the TOC, such as the top level node, you have to use ODS PROCLABEL statement. For example, I used:

ODS PROCLABEL='Wombat';

...before the PROC SHEWHART statement and got the screenshot attached.

cynthia

use_proclabel.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PTD_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

I use SAS 9.3, apologies for the spelling error, should read PROCLABEL

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

Show your work.

PTD_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

I attached test code similar to the one I use to demonstrate the problem.

The output PDF file still shows header and subtitle for PROC SHEWHART despite the NOPROCTITLE option.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

ODS NOPROCTITLE works to suppress the procedure title in the output report itself. It will not change the PDF bookmark nodes. To change those nodes in the TOC, such as the top level node, you have to use ODS PROCLABEL statement. For example, I used:

ODS PROCLABEL='Wombat';

...before the PROC SHEWHART statement and got the screenshot attached.

cynthia

use_proclabel.png
PTD_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks Cynthia and all who responded.

Fethon

Ksharp
Super User

I am curious that ODS NOPROCTITLE doesn't work .

A workaround is using ODS OUTPUT keep these result into a dataset ,then print them .

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation