BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
luciacossaro
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, 

I'm a new sas's user. I'm trying to make a pdf document with ods after doing DATA _NULL_ but i get the bug "Insufficient authorization to access /opt/sasinside/SASConfig/Lev1/SASApp/_1Facture."

I'm in Sas university edition, and i have just installed too SAS v9.4.

I set this for the file destination :

FILENAME ODSOUT "/folders/myfolders" ;
ODS PDF BODY="/folders/myfolders/factures1.pdf" ;

The file destination is already configurated in the virtual machine (usually i get files from "/folders/myfolders").

Tank you very much!

Lucia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

You have two ODS PDF statements. The first is specified correctly, but the second is not and overwrites the first. You also have an extraneous RUN statement at the end.

ODS PDF FILE='/folders/myfolders/delete.pdf' ;

PUT statements won't go to the ODS destination in this method, I'm not sure how you're expecting your final output but I don't think that this approach will work. You may need ODS TEXT or FOOTNOTE/TITLE or PROC ODSTEXT instead.

PS. Please post your code directly into the forum in the future and only include the problematic portion. You have about 100 lines of code before the relevant sections. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Please include your full code (or subset of code) that generates the error as well as the full log. 

@luciacossaro wrote:

Hi, 

I'm a new sas's user. I'm trying to make a pdf document with ods after doing DATA _NULL_ but i get the bug "Insufficient authorization to access /opt/sasinside/SASConfig/Lev1/SASApp/_1Facture."

I'm in Sas university edition, and i have just installed too SAS v9.4.

I set this for the file destination :

FILENAME ODSOUT "/folders/myfolders" ;
ODS PDF BODY="/folders/myfolders/factures1.pdf" ;

The file destination is already configurated in the virtual machine (usually i get files from "/folders/myfolders").

Tank you very much!

Lucia

luciacossaro
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for your quick response.

I attach the sas programm and log.

Reeza
Super User

You have two ODS PDF statements. The first is specified correctly, but the second is not and overwrites the first. You also have an extraneous RUN statement at the end.

ODS PDF FILE='/folders/myfolders/delete.pdf' ;

PUT statements won't go to the ODS destination in this method, I'm not sure how you're expecting your final output but I don't think that this approach will work. You may need ODS TEXT or FOOTNOTE/TITLE or PROC ODSTEXT instead.

PS. Please post your code directly into the forum in the future and only include the problematic portion. You have about 100 lines of code before the relevant sections. 

luciacossaro
Obsidian | Level 7

Tkans you again for the response. I've reached to export the pdf file! I'll try now how to delete the cells in the pdf file.

Best regards

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation