Help using Base SAS procedures

Model Fitting and empty cells

N/A

Model Fitting and empty cells

Hello. I would like to do a logistic model but in my 2X2 tables, some cells are empty so my proc logistic doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what I can do? What parameters do I have to change in my proc logistic ? Or do I have to use another procedure?

Thank you for your help.

Valérie
N/A

Re: Model Fitting and empty cells

David Hand @ M2005 Conference Proceedings; I couldn't find a link for this resource about pattern discovery. One category of failings is poor data quality like "missing, incomplete or outdated values". Which seems to be your problem.
N/A

Thank you for your answer but I was not clear. In fact, I'm working on a disease and there are several factors that could explain it. I have very few patients and with some factors, when I do the 2 x 2 table, there is an empty cell.

Usually, you are not allowed to introduce these factors in a logistic model, so I never do it, but some of these factors are really important and I am lookin for a way to build a model that includes them...
N/A

I still think that it is a problem of managing missing values rather than finding a tip in syntax of proc logistic.
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation