Help using Base SAS procedures

Load .jpeg into proc tabulate "box="

New Contributor

Load .jpeg into proc tabulate "box="

Am getting an odd error message during one step of a proc tabulate. I'm loading a .jpeg into the "box=" part of the proc tabulate, but am getting told in the log that the .jpg is not recognized as a .jpeg or .png? Irrespective of this error message, the table, with the logo, is still being produced, and the tabulate statement is in a macro which produces a lot of tables, but I only get this message on the first running of the macro... Has anyone got any ideas as to what is causing this? Note: I get this error if I restart my pc, opening nothing but SAS - no other programs are open, so the file shouldn't be in use. Thanks.

(log below)

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   proc tabulate data=Instbrf.Route_accepts_sum (where=(code_2012="C15")) out=route;

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   var accept;

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   class year route;

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   table year="", (route="" all="Total")*(accept=""*f=comma9.0) *(sum="#" rowpctsum="%")/ Box={s={

preimage="\\filebox2\Matt_temp\Logos_jpeg\logo.jpg"}};

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   footnote1 "Note 1: Year figures 2012";

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   footnote2 ;

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   run;

ERROR: \\filebox\Matt_temp\Logos_jpeg\logo.jpg is not recognized as a JPEG or PNG image. The image will not be

used.

ERROR: At least one file associated with fileref #LN00034 is still in use.

NOTE: There were 29 observations read from the data set INSTBRF.ROUTE_ACCEPTS_SUM.

WHERE inst_code_2012='C15';

NOTE: The data set WORK.ROUTE has 34 observations and 7 variables.

NOTE: PROCEDURE TABULATE used (Total process time):

real time           0.11 seconds

cpu time            0.11 seconds

Super Contributor

Re: Load .jpeg into proc tabulate "box="

Posted in reply to FlippantDonkey

Can you please post the JPG?

New Contributor

Posted in reply to Scott_Mitchell

Done!

SAS Super FREQ

Posted in reply to FlippantDonkey

Hi,

What you are experiencing might be partly destination based. Without going into Macro issues or file creation issues, I made a copy of your logo called c:\temp\logo_cardiff.jpg and did not get any error messages when I ran this. And the output shows the logo in the box. Code shown in screen shot. Depending on your destination, the \\file location may not work for -every- destination, but that would be something to check with Tech Support. Inserting logos won't work in LISTING output -- I just picked PDF because the image is embedded in the PDF file.

cynthia

cardiff_pdf.png
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation