BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
FlippantDonkey
Calcite | Level 5

Am getting an odd error message during one step of a proc tabulate. I'm loading a .jpeg into the "box=" part of the proc tabulate, but am getting told in the log that the .jpg is not recognized as a .jpeg or .png? Irrespective of this error message, the table, with the logo, is still being produced, and the tabulate statement is in a macro which produces a lot of tables, but I only get this message on the first running of the macro... Has anyone got any ideas as to what is causing this? Note: I get this error if I restart my pc, opening nothing but SAS - no other programs are open, so the file shouldn't be in use. Thanks.

(log below)

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   proc tabulate data=Instbrf.Route_accepts_sum (where=(code_2012="C15")) out=route;

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   var accept;

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   class year route;

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   table year="", (route="" all="Total")*(accept=""*f=comma9.0) *(sum="#" rowpctsum="%")/ Box={s={

preimage="\\filebox2\Matt_temp\Logos_jpeg\logo.jpg"}};

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   footnote1 "Note 1: Year figures 2012";

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   footnote2 ;

MPRINT(PAYRISE):   run;

ERROR: \\filebox\Matt_temp\Logos_jpeg\logo.jpg is not recognized as a JPEG or PNG image. The image will not be

used.

ERROR: At least one file associated with fileref #LN00034 is still in use.

NOTE: There were 29 observations read from the data set INSTBRF.ROUTE_ACCEPTS_SUM.

WHERE inst_code_2012='C15';

NOTE: The data set WORK.ROUTE has 34 observations and 7 variables.

NOTE: PROCEDURE TABULATE used (Total process time):

real time           0.11 seconds

cpu time            0.11 seconds

3 REPLIES 3
Scott_Mitchell
Quartz | Level 8

Can you please post the JPG?

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi,

What you are experiencing might be partly destination based. Without going into Macro issues or file creation issues, I made a copy of your logo called c:\temp\logo_cardiff.jpg and did not get any error messages when I ran this. And the output shows the logo in the box. Code shown in screen shot. Depending on your destination, the \\file location may not work for -every- destination, but that would be something to check with Tech Support. Inserting logos won't work in LISTING output -- I just picked PDF because the image is embedded in the PDF file.

cynthia

cardiff_pdf.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation