Help using Base SAS procedures

I need to reset my toolbars to the system default and need to know how to do that

Occasional Contributor

I need to reset my toolbars to the system default and need to know how to do that

I mistakenly closed my SAS Tools and when I tried to "bring it back" it's in a very weird format that I don't like at all.  How do I reset the toolbars to the system defaults?

Community Manager

Re: I need to reset my toolbars to the system default and need to know how to do that

These settings are in catalog entries within SASUSER.PROFILE.  You can delete those entries using the SAS Explorer in the windowing interface.  There might be different entries for each type of window (Log, Editor, etc).  You can also launch the TOOLEDIT command (from a command window in SAS) to edit the various toolbar entries.

Occasional Contributor

Re: I need to reset my toolbars to the system default and need to know how to do that

I am a very novice user. When I open the Sasuser.Profile folder, there is a long list of "items" and I'm not sure what to do at this point. I do see one for Log, but there are many more (Advwsave, Awswsave, Dmsdef, Dmsexp, etc.). Thanks!
Occasional Contributor

One of my coworkers was able to get it to reset simply by double-clicking on the SAS Tools toolbar.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation