BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
goliPSU
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I would like my data to be stored in an imlstore that I have provided the link for:

libname sqldb ODBC dsn='sqlBLS' schema=IO2012;

libname imlstore 'C:\Users\hze1\Desktop\SAS\BLSData';

/*Read in 177x177 transaction matrix and 1x177 value added row*/

data Zmatrix;set sqldb.nominaluse_FMB_2012;

if FMBcom ne 196;/*FMBcom 196 is value added*/

drop c196;/*c196 is final demand*/

proc sort;by stat_year FMBcom;

run;

data Zcom; set Zmatrix ;

keep stat_year fmbcom;

run;

=======================

data Zmatrix and Zcom are storing in work directory which is different from the imlstore directory.

I realized that if I use imlstore.Zmatrix will go to my imlstore directory, is there any way to skip the imlstore.Zmatrix and jsut use the Zmatrix and have the data at imlstore.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Quentin
Super User

Hi,

Check out the user= system option.

It allows you to specify that datasets with one-level names be written to a permanent directoy instead of work, e.g.:

297  options user="d:\junk";
298  data x; x=1;run;
NOTE: The data set USER.X has 1 observations and 1 variables.

--Q.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Jane Eslinger presenting PROC REPORT and the ODS EXCEL destination on Mar 27 at noon ET. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation