BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SforSylvia
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

This may seems like an obivious question, but I'm just not getting it working properly, would anyone be able to check my Option settings and let me know if I'm doing it wrong please?

Basically I'm trying to get 4.3 working just like the older version 4.1, where afer a query is succesffully ran, the result will be automaticlly displayed, and the result table would be automatically added to the project tree.

What I'm currently having is, the result is showing in the WORK folder which is fine, but it does not display in the project, nor open automatically, instead I'm having the log automatically opened up without any error occuring.

Below is what my settings like and what I'm having, your help is much appreciated~~~

SAS_query_result_setting.JPG

SAS_query_result_setting2.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
SforSylvia
Calcite | Level 5

Please anyone? :smileyconfused:

Ksharp
Super User

What is code in your Qury ? Did it produce lots and lots of dataset ?

Did you try to use html or pdf as your result output?

SforSylvia
Calcite | Level 5

Hello

The query is simply to generate 2-3 data sets 5 the most and I'd try to drop the irrelevant ones at the end of the query, but I would want the final result which the next query is based on displayed - just as a reference (I'm not a coder need to reference back all the time and some times use EG functions).

As we speak i seems to have it solved!! There's a section under Options called 'project views', and in there I turned on Show generated results, and it works!!!

So i'm having the data results coming up if no error occors!!

LOL a bit of learning of going through the option settings...

But thanks a lot Ksharp~~

Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

SforSylvia,

FYI.  There is a separate forum for Enterprise Guide.  You would have likely gotten a quicker response by posting there.

Doc Muhlbaier

Duke

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation