BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Mirisage
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi SAS Forum,

Apologize if this takes your time.

When we post a query, we often get code support to the same problem in diverse ways which is extremely helpful for a SAS learner like me (although I need to do a lot of basic readings to grasp many of them).

All these different appraoches provide the same correct resutls.

Question:

I have been trying to click the green button which implies "correct answer" for all these different coding appraoches but the system allows only one such "click".

Is there any method to click "Green correct" button for all correct codes?

Thanks

Mirisage

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Hi,

I am afraid that is how the forum is set up. You can only mark one answer as 'correct answer'. I know how you feel, but believe me, people here offering their help are NOT for the credit (nice to have it though Smiley Happy). Let 's say that we are really glad that you offered the opportunity for us to help.

Haikuo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Hi,

I am afraid that is how the forum is set up. You can only mark one answer as 'correct answer'. I know how you feel, but believe me, people here offering their help are NOT for the credit (nice to have it though Smiley Happy). Let 's say that we are really glad that you offered the opportunity for us to help.

Haikuo

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation