BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NT
Calcite | Level 5 NT
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have a question regarding hierarchical cox regression model.

When you have two variables for clustering, for example hospital and physician, and want to do time-to-event analysis,

is the following code appropriate? If not, is there any statement or procedure for this analysis?

PROC PHREG data=DATANAME covs(aggregate) covm;
model TIME.*EVENT(0)= Variables /
rl ;
id hospital Physician;
;
run;

2 REPLIES 2
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The ID statement specifies variables that identify observations in plots and in output data sets, but the ID variable doesn't change the analysis.

From what little information you've provided, I suggest you look at the "Analysis of Clustered Data" example in the PHREG documentation, which uses a RANDOM statement. The doc for the RANDOM statement explains the statistical details of the model that is fit when you use the RANDOM statement.

NT
Calcite | Level 5 NT
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Rick_SAS,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I will take a look at the website.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation