Help using Base SAS procedures

Hiding rows in proc tabulate

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Hi guys,

I would like to format a proc tabulate report so that it display only rows where count(or n) is greater than 5.

The report currently has way to many rows and i would just like to make it smaller!

Is there any way to do that directly within a proc tabulate!

Many thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-16-2012 02:00 PM
Respected Advisor

Not unless you already have a column containing the counts in your dataset. In which case you could simply add a WHERE dataset option clause to your tabulate input dataset.

PG

PG

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎03-16-2012 02:00 PM
Respected Advisor

Not unless you already have a column containing the counts in your dataset. In which case you could simply add a WHERE dataset option clause to your tabulate input dataset.

PG

PG
Super User

Or you can set the foregound of cell be the same color with background.That can hide some special  cell.

Ksharp

Occasional Contributor

Thanks guys, just wanted to know if that was possible but it does not seem to be the case, i am just doing the report in 2 steps from now on.

Super User

Don't feel bad about 2 steps. I have lots of code where I pre-process data and use tabulate for display. I've even got code that takes tabulate output and massages it before using tabulate to make the final table because my clients want a certain look.

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation