BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sourabhgulati
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

Please let me know how can I get the resolution for this issue.

Whenever I start coding in SAS EG 4.3, I receive Application Error Saying "SAS EG has encountered a problem. We recommend that you save your work and restart SAS Enterprise Guide"

In Deatils it shows: System.Object.Disposed.Error: Cannot access a disposed object. Object Name: 'Favorite'

For more details plz refer attached screenshot

ErrorSAS.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

This is the kind of error that you should bring to the attention of Tech Support. When you closed EG and reopened it, did you get the same error? That would be valuable information for Tech Support. In addition, it would be useful for them to know your operating system (XP, Win 7, etc) and the version of SAS, in addition to the version of EG.

To open a track with Tech Support, fill out the form at this link: http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm or you can call them at 919-677-8008 or send mail to support@sas.com to open a track.

cynthia

sourabhgulati
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Cynthia..

I just contacted SAS Team as per them this type of error comes when some setting are wrong in My Document folder on Citrix Server on ehich I am running/hosting my SAS Enterprise Guide.

Thanks for answer.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation