BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Allaluiah
Quartz | Level 8

Hey SAS,

When i tried to create a dataset from existing mutiple formatnames in the proc format statement, I seem to get the output dataset sorted by fmtname start end label. This is my first time I ever did work on something like this, so i dont have much of a clue, why? So does it automatically sort in CNTLOUT output dataset everytime?.. This is something I do not want. I would like the display of fmtnames start end and label to be precisely how it's been written one after the other format names as it is written in proc format statment.

If this is the case, how do i apply the notsorted option if there is one or are they any other ways to get the output

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Amir
PROC Star

Hi,

Please provide some example input data and code that can be run to demonstrate what the issue is. Also for the same example input data what output would you like?

Regards,

Amir.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation