BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jtcowder
Fluorite | Level 6

Using the code here : https://support.sas.com/kb/46/022.html

the output has a gap in the top/bottom borders

jtcowder_0-1606852037302.png

Is there a way to suppress the left/right cell border without having the white color cutting through the horizontal borders?

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

It helps to show your code, including the ODS destination options.

I might suggest just trying the borderwidth=0 parts and not the border color settings for the suppressed borders.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
HI:
It looks like you're using PDF -- I agree with @ballardw -- using rules=none and cellspacing=0 or setting borderwidth to 0 might be a better alternative or try the Journal style to see if that gives you more what you want. There's a note in the Tech Support example that explains that bordercolor works best with RTF, which has also been my experience. It doesn't make sense to me why you would want to remove the border in that location anyway. But one way around it is to concatenate the values in both of those cells and then create one character value that is both individual values concatenated together. This is what is frequently done for demographic reports, such as the ones that have numbers formatted like 20 (15%) -- where you have the N and the PCTN together in one cell.

Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation