BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JaneEslinger
SAS Employee

Hi SAS Procedures Community,

UPDATED: Q&A now available

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on November 15, 1 – 2 p.m. ET on getting started with PROC REPORT.  I hope you’ll join me. I plan to:

• Describe the COLUMN and DEFINE statement.
  • Discuss how compute blocks can be used.
  • Demo the ORDER and GROUP usage, the ORDER= option, and SPANROWS.
  • Demo how to create a new column for the report and how to apply style overrides.

Are there any other specific questions you’d like covered? Let me know by responding to this thread.

Be sure to subscribe to the  to receive follow up Q/A, slides and other related resources from the webinar. From Ask the Expert Library, just click Subscribe from the orange bar underneath the list of the recent articles.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation