BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rwnj
Calcite | Level 5

I ran into the following error while running code I've run monthly for the past 6 months. I have no idea what caused this error or how I should troubleshoot:

NOTE: PROC LOGISTIC is modeling the probability that EVER_120_FLAG='1'.

NOTE: Convergence criterion (GCONV=1E-8) satisfied.

ERROR: Cannot write image to ROCCurve.png. Please ensure that proper disk permissions are set.

ERROR: Cannot write image to ROCCurve.png. Please ensure that proper disk permissions are set.

NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.

NOTE: There were 749963 observations read from the data set WORK.DEFAULT_1.

WARNING: The data set WORK.MD may be incomplete. When this step was stopped there were 0 observations and 31 variables.

WARNING: The data set WORK.ROCOUT may be incomplete. When this step was stopped there were 2153 observations and 7 variables.

WARNING: The data set WORK.ESTIMATED may be incomplete. When this step was stopped there were 0 observations and 493

variables.

NOTE: PROCEDURE LOGISTIC used (Total process time):

real time 31.25 seconds

cpu time 10.79 seconds

2 REPLIES 2
rwnj
Calcite | Level 5

Usage Note 49421 does not seem to help here. The .png files are set to be saved to my work directory, and SAS has no issues saving .sas7bdat files there.

Couple of thoughts:

• Restarting my computer resolves the issue. I run the same code and there are no problems.
  • The results viewer in SAS turns weird, and has issues displaying other outputs, not just the roc curves.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation